Senior Land Manager Role at Valor:
Steering Precision and Leadership in Energy Land Management
Are you a seasoned land professional with a deep-rooted passion for land management within the energy sector? Valor is on the lookout for a Senior Land Manager to spearhead our dedicated land team in Fort Worth, Texas. As a beacon of excellence in oil, gas, and mineral management, Valor has carved a niche for itself, consistently garnering accolades for its unwavering commitment to innovation and best practices. Our culture is a melting pot of collaboration, mentorship, and empowerment, setting the stage for professionals eager to make a mark. In this pivotal role, you'll be at the helm of land-related responsibilities, driving accuracy, compliance, and fostering enduring client relationships. Join us, and be an integral part of a legacy that champions precision, integrity, and strategic foresight in the dynamic realm of energy land management.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Provide visionary leadership to the land team, cultivating a culture of cohesive collaboration and empowering them to achieve team objectives and organizational goals.
- Direct and oversee title-related responsibilities related to interest type and ownership, ensuring meticulous accuracy, adherence to compliance standards, and efficient processes.
- Supervise the end-to-end onboarding process for new clients, ensuring their seamless integration into our systems and services, thus enhancing their experience from the outset.
- Lead comprehensive assessments of client portals, orchestrating the implementation and oversight of corrective actions to maintain absolute accuracy, uniformity, and consistency of ownership information.
- Safeguard and cultivate strong client confidentiality while nurturing long-lasting relationships that contribute significantly to client satisfaction, loyalty, and business growth.
- Take a proactive role in conducting comprehensive analyses of various interest types and production metrics for deals and acquisitions, offering critical insights to guide strategic decision-making.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive and insightful monthly reports for clients upon request, leveraging your advanced auditing expertise to validate data accuracy and uphold the highest quality standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in owner data and reports.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for clear interaction with internal teams and clients.
- In depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry, including specific land practices and regulations.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently, while also functioning effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in energy related field required, Master’s degree or law degree preferred.
- CPL, CMM or equivalent certification required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of land and/or mineral management experience.