Staff Landman Role at Valor:
Embark on a Journey of Precision in Energy Land Management
Step into the vibrant world of energy land management as a Staff Landman with Valor. Located in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas, this role offers an unparalleled opportunity to delve deep into the intricacies of land-related tasks in the oil and gas sector. Valor, a luminary in oil, gas, and mineral management, is celebrated for its unwavering commitment to precision, innovation, and its core values. Our culture is a tapestry of collaboration, mentorship, and empowerment, setting the stage for professionals eager to make a mark. As a Staff Landman, you'll be entrusted with pivotal responsibilities, from handling title work to integrating and mapping tracks in our proprietary software, mineral.tech. Join us, and be an integral part of a legacy that champions precision, integrity, and strategic foresight in energy land management.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Handle title work related to interest type and ownership.
- Enter lease details for client review.
- Conduct analysis of interest types of deals and acquisitions.
- Pursue and acquire Registered Professional Landman (RPL) certification if applicant does not already possess.
- Integrate and map tracks and units into our proprietary software, mineral.tech, for client interaction and review.
- Ensure strong client confidentiality.
- Sharp critical thinking, adept at problem-solving, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective both as an independent worker and a valuable team player.
- Demonstrates robust organizational and communication prowess.
- Exhibits proficient computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with GIS Mapping.
- Capable of thriving under pressure and meeting challenging deadlines.
- Upholds utmost confidentiality and unwavering integrity.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in energy related field preferred.
- RL preferred.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of land experience (title work, leasing, property management, etc.).